2015: Innovate & Inform
“The Future of Genomics in Healthcare: From Personalized Cancer Therapy to Wellness”
Dr. Jeffrey Bland Introduces the 2015 Thought Leaders Consortium
PLMI’s third annual Thought Leaders Consortium Meeting will take place October 24 – 25, 2015 in Chicago. Registration is now open. Use this link for details: https://plmi2015tlc.eventbrite.com
This year’s conference will be a remarkable and innovative gathering. Keynote speakers include:
- - Dennis Ausiello, Emeritus Chief of Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital
- - Maurie Markman, MD, President of Science and Medicine, Cancer Treatment Centers of America
- - Siddhartha Mukherjee, MD, author of The Emperor of All Maladies
- - Nathan Price, PhD, Associate Director, Institute for Systems Biology
- - Stacie Stephenson, DC, CNS, Chairman of Functional Medicine, Cancer Treatment Centers of America
- - Moshe Szyf, PhD, Professor of Pharmacology and Therapeutics, McGill University
To view the entire program schedule, click here.
To download our conference flyer, click the image below.
For more information about attendance or sponsorship, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thought Leaders Consortium Quote Slideshow
You can view all of the videos from the 2014 Thought Leaders Consortium by visiting
This educational material is free to access and enjoy.