When is a Detox not Just a Detox?
Actually, the first question is; what is a detox? As we know, detox is short for detoxification. Generally speaking, it is a practice to improve health. A fuller answer to that question is; detox means many things to many people, and as a concept, it is ever evolving.
A detox is not just a detox when:
- – It is a group event, accessible to people all around the world,
- – It is designed and organized by Deanna Minich, PhD,
- – Its design includes world-class online instruction about the whats, whys, and hows of detox,
- – Its creators have included emotions and spirit as well as biochemistry and liver function as factors
- that influence toxicity and detoxification,
- – The creators recognize that this program is not the final word, but rather a full conversation of what
- we know today,
- – It is created and offered in collaboration with the Institute for Functional Medicine.
If you are looking to feel better, get healthier, and participate in a detox that is not just a detox, join us from September 4-29 by clicking this link now:
Dr. Kristofer Young