2017 Thought Leaders Consortium
Each year at the Thought Leaders Consortium, PLMI brings together innovators to explore ideas, collaborations, and solutions.
With a national dialogue about the future of health care now taking place, it has become clear that it’s time to not only rethink healthcare, but to leave old models behind. Pioneers are doing it already—in large medical systems and in small clinics, in research laboratories and in the consumer wellness space.
At the Fifth Annual Thought Leaders Consortium, we’ll be featuring leaders in the fields of systems biology, functional medicine, and P4 medicine. This is an extraordinary opportunity to learn about new research, acquire new clinical skills and tools, and develop new professional relationships. We’re coming together this October to build bridges to the future. Space will be limited. Register early!
Registration for the 2017 Thought Leaders Consortium is SOLD OUT as of 8/4/2017! Click HERE to contact our event planner about the 2017 TLC wait list.
Learning Objectives for Attendees:
• Understand the development of personalized lifestyle health care.
• Develop an understanding of how genomics and other omics fields—including personal digital measurements and microbiomics—can be applied to personalized lifestyle health care.
• Gain a better understanding of the roles that medical nutrition therapy and exercise prescriptions play in the implementation of personalized lifestyle health care.
• Understand the power of data in defining a person’s wellness, as well as their trajectory toward chronic disease.
• Explore the concept of N-of-1 medical experiments and the pioneering role this approach can play in explaining the complexities of wellness and disease.