2017 Thought Leaders Consortium
Each year at the Thought Leaders Consortium, PLMI brings together innovators to explore ideas, collaborations, and solutions.
With a national dialogue about the future of health care now taking place, it has become clear that it’s time to not only rethink healthcare, but to leave old models behind. Pioneers are doing it already—in large medical systems and in small clinics, in research laboratories and in the consumer wellness space.
At the Fifth Annual Thought Leaders Consortium, we’ll be featuring leaders in the fields of systems biology, scientific wellness, functional medicine, and P4 medicine. This is an extraordinary opportunity to learn about new research, acquire new clinical skills and tools, and develop new professional relationships. We’re coming together this October to build bridges to the future. Space will be limited. Register early!
Learning Objectives for Attendees:
• Understand the development of personalized lifestyle health care.
• Develop an understanding of how genomics and other omics fields—including personal digital measurements and microbiomics—can be applied to personalized lifestyle health care and the development of scientific wellness.
• Gain a better understanding of the roles that medical nutrition therapy and exercise prescriptions play in the implementation of personalized lifestyle health care.
• Understand the power of dense, dynamic data clouds in defining a person’s wellness, as well as their trajectory toward chronic disease.
• Explore the concept of N-of-1 medical experiments and the pioneering role this approach can play in explaining the complexities of wellness and disease.
Visit the Thought Leaders Consortium overview page for details about registration fees, venue, and deadlines.
Registration for the 2017 Thought Leaders Consortium is open! Click HERE to register.
Click HERE to view the 2017 event flyer
Click HERE to view the 2017 conference schedule
PLMI is pleased to announce a unique and very exciting opportunity: You are invited to attend the Understand Your Genome® (UYG) symposium, presented by Illumina. This is the first time this course has been offered in Seattle! It will take place at the Hyatt Regency Lake Washington at Seattle’s Southport from 8 am to 2 pm on Friday, October 13, 2017, immediately preceding the start of the Thought Leaders Consortium at 3 pm.
PLEASE NOTE: There is a separate registration process and fee to attend the UYG course. Use this LINK to learn more.